Paul Ripley Alumni Legacy Award
The LSSU Alumni Association Legacy Endowment Award is a $1000 award that was established in 2013 to benefit the dependent of a Premium member of the LSSU Alumni Association who is pursuing a degree, full-time at LSSU.
- Alumnus/a must be a Premium (dues-paying) Member of the LSSU Alumni Association
- Alumnus/a must have been enrolled and earned the equivalent of two years of academic credit at LSSU or predecessor institutions:
- Sault Branch of Michigan College of Mining and Technology
- Sault Branch of Michigan Technological University
- Lake Superior State College
- Student must be full-time degree seeking students at LSSU
- Student must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Student must complete the LSSU Alumni Legacy Award application including a 250 word essay.
- Student must be a child, grandchild or dependent of a Premium Member of the LSSU Alumni Association
Online Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Award is not guaranteed to applicants
- Award is non-renewable, however, past recipients are eligible to re-apply
- Students pursuing their first degree receive priority; those pursuing a second degree are still eligible and encouraged to apply