Laker Alumni Campus Advantage
Alumni now get great perks when their children attend LSSU!
Benefits available to all Premium LSSU Alumni Association members with children/dependents enrolled full time at LSSU:
- $45 LSSU Annual Parking Pass (normal price=$85)
- One for Student (child/dependent of alum)
- To sign up, complete the online vehicle registration in Anchor Access
- Come to the Alumni Office (located in the Lukenda Alumni House) Mon.-Fri. 8am-5pm to complete a Parking Pass Fee Waiver form
- Bring Parking Pass Waiver form to Fletcher First Stop when picking up your parking pass
- Family Pass to LSSU home athletic game or Arts Center event
- Free admission for student & alumni parents for a home athletic event or Arts Center event on LSSU’s Campus, up to 4 events per year that the student is enrolled.
- Contact the alumni office by email or call 906-635-2831 for more information, 5 days advance notice required for all event tickets.
*Eligibility requires alumni parent/guardian be a current Premium member of the LSSU Alumni Association
*Alumni of LSSU are defined as all individuals who have completed a degree at LSSC or LSSU; or who have been enrolled and earned the equivalent of at least two years of academic credit at LSSU; or attended its predecessor institutions including the Sault Branch of Michigan College of Mining & Technology, Sault Branch of Michigan Technological University, and Lake Superior State College.