Golden Graduate Society Scholarship
The Golden Graduate Society Scholarship is given each fall to any student registered full-time and pursuing any area of study at LSSU who has accumulated at least 26 credits, or sophomore status, with preference given to students majoring in engineering or education.
- Must be a student who has earned at least 26 LSSU credits (sophomore status)
- Must be a full-time student majoring in any course of study at LSSU, with preference given to students majoring in Engineering or Education
- Must have earned a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must complete a minimum 250-word essay responding to the questions:
“Why did you choose to attend LSSU? And, What unique historical fact have you learned about LSSU during your time at the University?”
- Financial need may be a consideration
- This scholarship is non-renewable, however past recipients may apply
- Application Deadline is March 31, 2020.
- Click here to apply.