Kenneth J. Shouldice Achievement Award
- Sophie graduated from LSSU in 2000 with a BSc in Political Science- Pre- Law (Summa Cum Laude).
- She was the student respondent for her graduating class and received the Paul Ripley Young Alumnus Award in 2008.
- Sophie is the Head of Americas Risk Management and Intelligence for Meta, parent company of Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram and Oculus.
- Prior to working at Meta, she was the Global COO of Shared Services and Banking Operations at Morgan Stanley, as well as the Head of Group Treasury (Legal) at the Virgin Money Group.
- A campaigner for diversity, equity and inclusion, Sophie is Head of Race Equity Strategy for the 30% Club; member of The Executive Leadership Council; Chair of The Network of Networks (TNON); Chair and Executive Founder of the Black British Business Awards.
- Sophie is a Rotary International Paul Harris Fellow and has served on boards including Sentebale, founded by Prince Harry for children affected by HIV and is an Advisory Board Member of the Kellogg Institute for International Studies.
- In 2021, Sophie was honored by HM Queen Elizabeth II as a Member of the British Empire (MBE) for services to diversity in business.